RoveLanders booth volunteers June 22-25

Details of Rover-related activities posted here
chrismac
Winch that stole Christmas

RoveLanders booth volunteers June 22-25

#1 Post by chrismac » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:41 am

Good morning RoverLanders.
I will be attending the upcoming BC Overland Rally in the Hemlock Valley, manning the RoverLanders booth (a space offered to us by Ray). I am looking for 1 or 2 members who would like to attend this event and help man the booth with me. After reading the events that will take place there, it looks to be a fun filled weekend.
If you are interested, please send me a PM. I'll will post when the spots are filled.
Hope you all enjoy the sun today.

Chris
1984 LandRover 110

StuartL
Synchro Mush

Re: RoveLanders booth volunteers June 22-25

#2 Post by StuartL » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 am

Roverlanders......

This is an event we need to support and from what I understand we are falling down. Overlanding is what we are about and Ray is one of us so let's help him get this first ever event off the ground!!!

Probably many of you haven't been to Overland Expo or an event like this; it is a great opportunity to see some cool stuff and meet some cool people we have things in common with.

I'll be heading out later today and hope to see you over the weekend.

Cheers,
Tata for now....

Stuart
Vancouver, BC

acg
Captain Crunch

#3 Post by acg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:37 pm

I was just there at Hemlock this evening to say hi to the Hylands and wish them well on their first BCOR event. Unfortunately, I could not stay as my mother is on her last couple of days' visit from Singapore. The campsite was starting to get full. I have been to the last 3 NW Overland Rallies. It is great to have a local one here in BC. Please support this event if you have time to make it out to Hemlock for a visit.
Andrew
2003 Discovery SE7 Alveston Red, CDL, 2" OME, 275/65R18, Bajarack, Baroud, Winch Bumper

rayhyland
Spanner Man

#4 Post by rayhyland » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks so much to those who made it out. It was wonderful to see a Roverlanders booth there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ray Hyland
BCOverlandRally.com, NWOverlandRally.com
I drive a 113 (a 110 and three Series 1s)