The Rover-Landers of BC

Forum for Land Rover enthusiasts
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

----- Paid Advertisement -----

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 pm 
Tomb Raider

Hi Guys

I agree with Greg it was a great day, gorgeous weather (could not have been nicer) the scenery was spectacular and the company on the trip outstanding, lunch in the great outdoors surrounded by 3 Rovers and a TOY&#^$a up at the old ski hill in the fall sunshine just made the day.
We should do it again real soon, maybe next weekend while the fall colors are still out in full splendor in the back country. Maybe a different location? Any one got any ideas?

However some one else will have to organize the next trip. I can not seem to get more than 3 Rovers at a time out.

Thank you also to Timber West for having someone at the gate to allow us in.

Victor 1962 Dormobile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:30 pm 
Know it all

Thanks for organizing a great day Victor even if you did send off in the wrong direction a few times. Jed and I both had a great time. Tell Margaret thanks for lunch and the Donuts!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:24 am 
Know it all

Very sorry I missed it gang! Sadly I haven't been checking the site as often as I should be. Would love to go out so if anyone wants to go again very soon please send me an email or a text to let me know. My personal email address is landroverseriesfan@gmail.com or call/text me at 2505891693.

2002 Discovery II - Terrafirma 2" lift, underbody protection, steel rear bumper, swing away spare tire, roof rack and tent
1984 Series 3 Lightweight - RH drive soft top, 24V FFR, ex Gurkha Engineers in Hong Kong (1984 - 1997)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:13 pm 
Tomb Raider

Hi Andrew

Sorry you missed it to. I can not remember if you have made that trip before or not, we have done it almost every fall.

We kind of post what we are planning to do only on the forum, it makes a lot of extra work for the person organizing the event to have to send out emails, twitters, face books, Instagram's and what ever else is out there now for instant communication. If a last minute change happens all that has to be done again.

However there might be some magical way to set your email up to automatically receive every new post on the Island forum?

If not just keep checking out your trusty Rover landers Island web board for info on upcoming drives, shows and pub nights.

See you at the next one

Victor